Contact us | 1 877 542-9990
Connect with a Service Director in your area — map of Ontario
Our Service Directors distinguish themselves by providing a value-added component to service delivery. They are available for ongoing consultation to the client, family and treatment team and possess a diverse base of experience in both public and private sectors.
Bartimaeus Service Directors provide a thorough assessment of each and every service request ensuring the very best match between the individual requiring support and the Rehabilitation Support Worker.
Service Directors initiate, review and follow through with care and treatment providers to ensure that all services are begin delivered in a competent and effective manner.
Bartimaeus Service Directors are:
- located province-wide, providing regionally based services
- committed to developing positive working relationships with other professionals, assiting the multidisciplinary team in the design of appropriate client-centred goals
- knowledgeable and experienced in specialized ABI service provisions
- highly skilled in providing ongoing consultation and support
- highly skilled supervisors
- able to identify appropriate client-centred community resources
- actively involved in ABI community associations, networks and fundraisers